title

woensdag, augustus 30, 2006

I'm Purple








Yo listen up here's a story
About a guy that lives in a Purple world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just Purple
Like him inside and outside
Purple his house with a Purple little window
And a Purple Bus
And everything is Purple for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa

I have a Purple house with a Purple window
Purple is the colour of all that I wear
Purple are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend nienke and she is so Purple
Purple are the people here that walk around
Purple like my mathematicsbook, it's in and outside
Purple are the words I say and what I think
Purple are the feelings that live inside me

I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa

I have a Purple house with a Purple window
Purple is the colour of all that I wear
Purple are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so Purple
Purple are teachers here that walk around
Purple like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Purple are the words I say and what I think
Purple are the feelings that live inside me

I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa

Inside and outside
Purple his house with a Purple little window
And a Purple Corvette
And everything is Purple for him and himself
And everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Purple da ba dee da ba daa..

5 Comments:

At donderdag, augustus 31, 2006 12:50:00 a.m., Blogger Paolo said...

Geweldige tekst!

 
At donderdag, augustus 31, 2006 1:03:00 a.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

rishmi ook al purple ?

 
At donderdag, augustus 31, 2006 9:46:00 a.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

Inspiration comes standard?

 
At donderdag, augustus 31, 2006 12:05:00 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

i'm blueeeeeee da ba dee

 
At donderdag, augustus 31, 2006 2:27:00 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

Purple nurple!

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home